Friday 21 August 2015

I'll Tell You What I Want, What I Really Really Want.......

I was just having a little search on the Web for a biomass burning stove for our home (just dreaming), and I happened upon a website which when I had a look, blew me away. 
I looked at the videos and the whole site, and I have a severe case of 'I just want one, and NOW!'

I get a real buzz from innovations which are not just amazingly useful to the consumers, but also socially helpful and aware.

The product which I want (and intend to get) is this.....
It's called the Basecamp and is by Biolite.
What is cool about this innovation is that it burns sticks and bits of wood, and from the heat provided for cooking it also generates power to charge your devices via usb.. and has a usb light for when you need it.

How cool is that?!

They also do a lighting system and kettle and a little camping version.

Here's their video on the system and the technology....
I love what this product is and what it can do for so many people around the world. 

Here's the website.. biolite.com
As soon as I get mine, I will review it here. 

**Note** I am in no way affiliated with Biolite, nor do I receive any income or commissions from them. I am an independent and personal blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.